The AirSep FreeStyle is lightweight and wearable, and offers a pulse dose setting up to 3. The AirSep FreeStyle covers most pulse dose users prescribed settings 1-3, making it the portable oxygen concentrator of choice. Early stage COPD oxygen users can enjoy active lifestyles with the lightweight and durable AirSep FreeStyle.
Patients love the Airsep FreeStyle because:
- NEW and IMPROVED user-replaceable battery – swap battery packs on the go instead of waiting to re-charge an internal battery or having to add heavy external batteries
- NEW and IMPROVED longer battery life – provides up to 3 ½ hours with a single battery pack at setting 2
- NEW and IMPROVED fresh color palette
- The AirSep FreeStyle has a simple control panel with 1-touch operation making it easy to use.
- An easy to read battery gauge with lights for 25%-100% battery life notifications.
- Works on AC power supply, and DC automotive power supply so you can take your portable oxygen concentrator anywhere and charge it.
- Under 5 pounds
Homecare providers love the AirSep FreeStyle because:
- NEW and IMPROVED power connector – robust metal connector, no pins to align and no release button
- The AirSep FreeStyle comes with a standard 3-year warranty covering all components including the sieve bed.
- Combination AC/DC power supply reduces parts to keep track of.
- Non delivery modality eliminates expensive cylinder deliveries
- Time proven design with improved quality and performance
Clinicians love the AirSep FreeStyle because:
- It’s light – encouraging easy ambulation for the patient.
- Covers most pulse dose users allowing for ease of prescription writing.
- CAIRE’s UltraSense™ Technology is the most sensitive breath detection on the market today.